Date: April 15, 2011
Location: Brewhouse in Little 5 Points
1. Sports – What team’s streak of 18 consecutive losing seasons is the longest in North American sports history?
2. US History – Who was the last ‘Founding Father’ President?
3. Bible – What is the most common book name in the King James Bible?
4. Chick TV – What newspaper does Carrie Bradshaw write for on Sex & The City?
6. Boxing – What is the oldest governing body in boxing recognized by the IBHOF?
7. Movies – Set in 1937 Louisiana, Vivian Walker initiates her group of young friends into what self-invented secret order?
8. Varieties – Abenaki / Ho-Chunk / Huron
9. Science – Ice melting in a warm room is an example of what property first described in 1862 by Rudolph Clausius?
10. Measurements – Which of the following is the greatest in distance?
A. Nautical Mile
11. NFL – Who was the 1st RB to win the Super Bowl MVP?
12. SNL – Name the only character to appear as a contestant on each of the first 3 Celebrity Jeopardy spoofs on SNL.
13. Celebrity Marriage – Who did Jim Toth recently marry?
14. Animals – What is the largest member of the Deer family?
16. Tennis – Of McEnroe, Connors, or Ashe, who won the most Grand Slam singles titles?
17. Animals – The tiger is the largest member of the cat family. The lion is 2nd. What is the 3rd largest cat?
18. War – An aspect of the Battle of the Frontiers, The Battle of the Ardennes was an engagement in what war?
19. Movies – What is Ron Burgundy’s catchphrase in ‘Anchorman?’
20. Military Weaponry – What was the nationality of the first aircraft ever shot down by a US-made stinger missile?
2. Yellow Squeegees
3. The Putnams
4. The Alliance
Oedipus also fielded at least one or two teams.