Date: April 17, 2010
Venue: Twisted Tavern (Suwanee)
Champion: Buckhead Rednex
3rd: Oedipus & the Mama’s Boys
1. MLB – What Cleveland Indian pitched the 10th perfect game in MLB history in 1980?
2. Movies – What was ‘Dances With Wolves’ wife’s name?
3. Animals – T/F – All calico cats are female.
4. History – The Battle of the Horns of Hateen was an aspect of what military engagement?
5. Gangs – According to the FBI and the state of California, aside from Hell’s Angels, what are the “Big Four” outlaw motorcycle clubs?
6. MLB/NBA – What 1981 draft pick of the Boston Celtics required that the Celtics buy out the remaining years on his Toronto Blue Jays contract?
7. Album Sales – What is the best-selling Motown act of all time?
8. Fruits & Vegetables – A Loganberry is a hybrid of two more common berries. Name both.
9. Superman – Over the course of Superman’s history, 2 middle names have been given for Clark Kent. Name either.
10. Weights & Measurements – Which of the following countries does not use the metric system?
E. All of them use the metric system
11. What team wore this helmet in 1983 and 1984?
12. Space – The 1st photograph taken of another planet’s surface was what planet?
13. Physics – “Stress is proportional to strain” is what law of engineering?
14. TV – From “Will & Grace,” what was Karen’s maid’s name?
16. Tennis – What US man was the world #1 ranked tennis player from 1954-1962?
17. Varieties – Mulatto / The Ways of White Folk / Not Without Laughter
18. Animals – In total weight, what living creature makes up the largest amount of living mass on Earth?
19. Movies – “The Mad Prophet of the Airwaves”, Howard Beale is an key character in what 1976 movie?
20. Christmas Songs – On the 12th day of Christmas, how many total birds does the true love give as gifts?
Sports medal: B8shaq
Music medal: The Experience
Dumbass Award: Taking Back Trivia
Cumulative Winner: United (1048 pts)
The final Scoresheet:
|TEAM||1st Quarter||Halftime||3rd Quarter||#19||Final Score|
|Oedipus & the Mama’s Boys||17||33||51||51||71|
|Fulmer’s Fat Ass||8||26||42||50||70|
|Let’s Get Magical||7||25||43||43||63|
|Free Mexican Air Force||7||19||31||33||53|
|F’in A, I’ve Got A Rash||7||7||17||25||45|
|Taking Back Trivia||8||8||10||10||30|